5 Star Burgers on Wyoming and Academy. This hamburger spot was recently mentioned in USA Today's 51 Great Burgers list. Currently there are two 5 Star Burger restaurants; one here in Abq and the other in Taos. When looking at the prices, here are some things to remember about this place (they are pretty pricey):
- there beef is All Natural, hormone and antibiotic free Black Angus, ground fresh every day at Five Star
- No Trans Fats, anywhere
- Continually source products from New Mexico
- Recycled and biodegradable paper products
- Drink cups are made from recycled plastic
- Carry out containers are made from 100% recycled paper
- Energy efficient equipment
- Frying oils recycled for bio diesel fuel
I do like that they have a burger of the month, and if you follow them on twitter you can also find other deals. Today they were offering 10% off meals for APS teachers or maybe that's all the time. Not sure.
I'm posting the menu for you all to check out. What do you think, am I being a cheapskate?