Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 3: Dinner and Snack


I woke up today super early, which for me is anything before 11; today was 8:23am. What the heck is happening to me? I am definitely NOT a morning person, so instead of being productive I laid around in front of the boob tube, then started moving around 9:30, that's when I made my delicious breakfast. When I was finished with that, I read, watched some tv, cleaned up the kitchen, and around 2 I headed out to run a few errands. It was a beautiful day out!

I got home around 5, and was starving! For dinner I used some of the left over bacon from breakfast to make a BLT, classic Lays potato chips, and a "mini" orange fanta. It was so good...and just a few hours later I had one of my favorite snacks: OREO'S! Yum.

The kitchen is now closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails