Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I love to eat!


When I finished high school, I had no idea what to do with myself. I worked full time at a movie theater, and went to a traditional college. I hated it! So after a year of misery,  I decided to go to Culinary School and I loved it! The only problem was that just after I graduated and found a part time gig at a local bbq joint, I ended up in the hospital for a collapsed lung. Sadly, I realized that working in a restaurant just wasn't going to work after that. The heavy lifting and constant standing would have been the death of me, so instead I ended up being the designated b-day cake and cookie baker. It was a great run while it lasted.

Eventually I became more busy with work, went back to school, started a couple of businesses and had more than a few failed romances; all of which made me put my cooking on the back burner. Lately though, something has been rejuvenated inside of me and all I want to do is cook, cook, cook! and not to mention eat, eat, eat!

With all that said, I start my new food blog. Starting tomorrow I'll document what I cook, and eat for the next 30 days. I have had a hard time setting and accomplishing any goals lately, so this will be quite the challenge. I have everything I need. A full refrigerator, a nice camera, tons of batteries, and an always grumbling belly.

Picture above: 2009 Thanksgiving Dinner. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails