Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 8: Lunch


I had to run an errand at lunch, so I picked up something quick and unhealthy on the way back to the office. Burger Kings No. 9 Original Chicken Sandwich meal is what I had my heart set on, and that's exactly what I got! To top that off, a buddy at the office surprised me with a jr. frosty.

Today was the highly anticipated arrival of my boyfriend. Unfortunately when he's around I tend to become a little more distracted and a lot more scatterbrained (he has a certain effect on me Ü)! I forgot my camera to snap dinner photos, and I am glad I did because we got some burgers from my favorite HB joint Bubsters, or the Original Rex's - I guess they go by both names. My glutinous day of fast food is too shameful to document!

I'm sure I'll be there again though, and I won't forget my camera because only a photo can give this mouthwatering homemade green chile cheeseburger any justice, words just don't cut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails