Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 10: Breakfast and Lunch


My boyfriend played softball all day, so I slept in and treated myself to a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with skim milk. I love skim milk; I really think it tastes like 2%, it's just not as thick. I think it also gets a lot colder than other milks.

For lunch, I had a turkey sandwich on wheat with Classic Lays and some red grapes. It was enough to keep me full until dinner, which I was excited about because we were eating at the Isotope baseball game. Again, I forgot my camera but we each had a hot sausage with peppers and some peanuts. We were still kind of hungry and I wanted to splurge for some nachos, or a funnel cake but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Already we spent $20! So afterward we went to get a slice of pizza at Saggio's that ended up being just ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails