Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 7: Breakfast, Dinner, and Snacks


I've been doing a pretty good job at getting all the pictures done, it's uploading them that is proving to be challenging. This latter part of last week was busy as I was preparing for my boyfriends visit, and I finished my first week of Zumba so I was exceptionally tired. This weekend there was some eating out and some eating in, as well as a lot of leftovers.

Day 7 was Wednesday. I woke up starving like no tomorrow and a yogurt just wasn't going to cut it. Instead I had a delightful breakfast burrito from Twisters. My favorite is the number 8 with no beans. The picture above is just about the last few bites waiting to be demolished.

Being that I had a huge breakfast I opted for a huge navel orange around lunchtime, and for my late afternoon snack I made a Starbucks run for a Passion Fruit Iced Tea Lemonade, and I admittedly snuck in a slice of lemon pound cake. Bad Bad Bad!

The first thing I did when I got home, was check the mail box. I have been waiting for a delectable treat that I ordered from Etsy called Fleur de Sel. It's handmade caramel shaped into logs and sprinkled with sea salt. I have been dying to try it and on this day, it finally arrived and was more delectable than I ever thought it would be. In fact, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! You can try some your self, just order from here http://www.etsy.com/shop/haveitconfections. Next I'm going to get the French Pistachio Nougat Bars!

When I was ready for dinner, I took a piece of left over steak and made a sandwich. Pretty Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails