Thursday, August 12, 2010

30 days? Yeah right!

I couldn't finish my 30 day quest to document all that I ate! Soon after I started, I realized that day after day I usually ate the same thing, which in my opinion is SO boring. I figured if I was getting bored so was the reader, even though I don't think any one is reading this.

I don't want to stop blogging, and to you non-existent reader I make the following declarations:
  • I will carry my camera with me (in my purse)
  • I will be recognized by CNN's Eatocracy
  • I will steer away from the easy complacent foods that I depend on
  • I will blog regularly - 3 times a week (ok, maybe twice) (who am I kidding, at least once)
There, I said it and so it shall be!

I do have some pretty yummy photos that I snapped while on my quest that I didn't post, as in the one above. My boyfriend makes the BEST pancakes ever! From scratch, with Bisquick! Who does that anymore? I certainly don't...

By the way, do you like my new header?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails