Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 14: Lunch and Dinner

Day 14 was special, it was admin day and my boss took me out for lunch to Scalo's Northern Italian Grille. When I was in my early twenties this was the spot, and then something suddenly changed (probably the menu) and my friends and I took a few years off. I've been there for lunch before but it didn't leave an impression like this time. We split an order of calamari to start, and then I had a grilled chicken panini, which was auh-mazing! My pictures suck for this entry, I had to use my cell phone. Oh, they do something great with their calamari...it has shrimp in it too!


For dinner, my parents came over and treated me to Rudy's BBQ. Yum!  Ribs, sausage, and brisket. Nothing more to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails