Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Post Labor Day!!!

Becky's famous burgers!
I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend. I did! M came down from Alamogordo and we ate, relaxed, and ate some more. Needless to say, today I will be hitting the gym and drinking nothing but water. I've been pretty good for breakfast (yogurt) and lunch (salad from Dion's), so hopefully I'll be just as disciplined at dinner time, after the gym, when I'm tired and hungry.

Here are some of the things we did this weekend:
  • Ate out, a lot. (stay tuned for some reviews)
  • Rented the new version of Clash of the Titans (reminded me how much I have always liked Medusa)
  • Went to a BBQ at Becky's
  • Played Wii Just Dance and Rockband
  • Procastinated
  • Laundry
  • Slept; then slept some more
  • Cooked one meal (Pork Spare Ribs that I completely forgot to photograph)
What did you do? and more importantly what did you eat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails